cosource.com - Linux Networking for Dummies - Find out how to configure net services!

Post by Byron MIlle » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

"Linux Networking for Dummies"

Linux networking for dummies, is an Online GPL'd book that will
cover all aspects of configuring your linux box for networking. From dialup
PPP connections to the many big ISP's to configuring a firewall and a proxy
server.

The book will touch bases with the major distributions, have many examples
and contain information for the beginner linux up to the expert user.

We are currently seeking sponsors for this project, you may also browse the
many other projects available seeking sponsorship. If you are interested in
showing your support, please visit http://www.cosource.com
and view our project.

Thanks for your time, and we hope to see your support.

You may view the project plans for the Online book at
http://www.cosource.com/cgi-bin/cos.pl/bid/info/15

Thanks Again!

--
Byron Miller

1. cosource.com - Project - How to Configure Linux Networking - GPL'd Book. Show your Support!

[...]

2. Minor RedHat 5.1 Question...

3. Linux dummy can't configure dummy interface

4. Looking for the best Dist

5. GPL'd "Linux networking for Dummies" - Covers all networking aspects of linux

6. ***millennium g200 + linux = ?***

7. Q: Configuring 'net access thru a service

8. imac serial/ir port

9. Urgently needed: how to configure a Linux dummy interface

10. E-mail free at Linux-OS.com or Linux-Pro-net

11. Urgently needed: how to configure a Linux dummy interface

12. Microsoft uses non-compete clause to stifle home networking innovation, news.COM.com