INTEL -> AT&T syntax-conversion ??

Post by Marc Alexander Dom » Tue, 19 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hi there,

I need to port some assembler programs from DOS to Linux and
the DOS Assembler I use needs INTEL-Syntax, but GAS under Linux
needs AT&T Syntax.  So I wonder if there is any tool out there
which does the conversion automatically ?

many Thanks,
............alex.

P.S. answers by email are appreciated

1. intel Syntax -> AT&T Syntax

hi
i got some problems with porting assemler code from windows nt to
linux (both x86 !!!). because of the different notation
windows : normal intel syntax
linux       : AT&T syntax
it is possible of course to rewrite the code in the new syntax but it
would be great if there is a tool witch can convert an Intel assembler
code to AT&T syntax assembler.
if anyone got some expirience with these syntax convertion or got some
cool ideas of solving these problem.
please E-Mail me  :

thx

2. Apache problem with cgi and Netscape browser

3. inline assembler error - porting Intel syntax to AT&T syntax

4. Solaris 10 without desktop

5. 2>&1 |tee && 2>&1 >out

6. Netscape Enterprise 2.0 and content negotiation

7. HELP: 2>&1 > /dev/null != 2>&- > /dev/null ???

8. ...

9. telnet <NL> -> <CR> conversion

10. AT&T asm syntax but not IBM asm syntax?

11. *&& << 1GB >> Flash Memory Drive (&(*

12. ogg -> mp3 conversion -> perl pipe solution