suck: How to download only messages from a user in a newsgroup

suck: How to download only messages from a user in a newsgroup

Post by David Nowa » Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:46:45

Hi all,

I feed my NNTP server using suck.  I understand that to reject messages

suckxover file:

How can I do the opposite i.e, tell to suck to only download messages
from this user?

--
David

Post by David Nowa » Mon, 16 Apr 2001 07:11:10

Hi all,

I feed my NNTP server using suck.  I understand that to reject messages

suckxover file:

How can I do the opposite i.e, tell to suck to only download messages
from this user?

--
David

1. X-windows sucks..sucks...sucks!!!!

I am very pissed off.  I like Linux and Unix.  I have been studying the
works of Linux from his earlier versions of linux and it is very good
modification of the minix system.  The author of Minix actual argues
that a microkernel based is more efficient but linux still is more
powerful.  Anyway, with all that said, Linux the Os is Cool.  What is
it missing, a GUI that is worthy something.  And, I have been trying x-
windows and I just quit because I just found out how crappy the system
is and a waste of my time.  I would rather have more fun writing an
alternative and wonder if someone has(I think I will actually).
Because X-windows is just too bothersome.  Does anybody else agree?

Berlin Brown

This guy agrees with me.
http://catalog.com/hopkins/unix-haters/x-windows/disaster.html

--
"...yes darling, computers are people too..."
bama.ua.edu/~brown084

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. differents Icons on diff desktop

4. X-windows and mail & news client

5. Suck kills news after downloading all of them

6. ansi graphic

7. How to download from a newsgroup to a MAC IIsi..

8. Outlook Express....

9. cannot download newsgroup list from a nntp server

10. Can't Download Newsgroup Lists

11. Download newsgroups for LAN.

12. Newsgroup group name downloads failure

13. where do download this newsgroup from net?