How To set up an internal webserver

Post by L. Sot » Sun, 21 Oct 2001 00:41:53

Hey
I have a network connected to a linux machine which is running ip masquerading
for the network.  I have apache installed but not turned on, I want to be a
able to serve a website for the network only and also serve a website for the
rest of the world (internet), How would i begin to do that?
Thanks

Luis

--
Posted from  [208.247.87.66]

Post by <k.. » Sun, 21 Oct 2001 00:06:05

> Hey
> I have a network connected to a linux machine which is running ip masquerading
> for the network.  I have apache installed but not turned on, I want to be a
> able to serve a website for the network only and also serve a website for the
> rest of the world (internet), How would i begin to do that?
> Thanks

You have a few options. The easiest is probably to set up a VirtualHost
in the apache httpd.conf file with one server listening on the internal,
the other on the external.  You can also run separate servers with each
one bound to a different port.