Casio 2000UX Digital Camera and Linux

Post by Florian Kirste » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

does anybody know if there's a way to use the Casio 2000UX/Ir digital camera
with linux? It's not in gphoto's list of supporded cameras, are there other
packages available? Is it known if someone's working on IrTran-P support
for linux? But the serial interface would give more possibilities
anyway :/

1. Casio Digital Cameras?

Is there anyone using any of the Casio digital cameras
with Linux such as the QV-100?

I ftp'ed some software from a Japanese site, that I read
of in one of the Linux newsgroups, and compiled it.

That's about as far as I could go. I've hooked the camera
up to the COM1 (/dev/cua0) serial port but could get no
communication between the camera and my PC.

The README and text files have all sorts of apparant junk
charactors that lead me to believe that the instructions
are in Kanji. I'm lost.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Many thanks,
Edward

2. How to get software drivers for US Robotics Modem ?

3. Casio Digital Camera fs

4. 2 questions

5. New Casio Digital Camera......$175

6. OS Development

7. wanted: casio digital camera software

8. LINUX Installation Snag

9. Casio digital camera??

10. SCSI driver/software for Casio QV10-A digital camera ?

11. USB Support for Casio QV Digital Still Cameras, kernel 2.4.2-ac20

12. CASIO QV-100 digital camera

13. Casio QV-10A Digital Camera