mailagent help

Post by Michele Beltra » Thu, 09 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

I installed mailagent 3.0PL60. Although I heard it does support qmail's
maildirs, I had problems setting up it to use them.

At compilation time, by inserting %~/Maildir as the mailbox name (when
running the Configure script), it started to create, in my maildir,
files named 1, 2, 3, ... for each message. In order to have them properly
readable I had to rebuild mailagent and set %~/Maildir/new as mailbox
name. This works, but it seems like a "raw" solution, as it continues
creating files named 1, 2, 3, and so on instead of using the standard
qmail convention (887352691.209.caladan, ...). Is there a workaround?

        Thanks, Mickey.

--
Michele Beltrame

http://www.italpro.com/mb/

1. wanted: someone to help me with mailagent

I'm trying to use mailagent to set up a simple 4-person mailing list.  My
sysadmins won't help me because it's not a "supported" product, and I don't
see a comp.unix.mailagent group anywhere.  I'm hoping some kind soul who's
done this before can give me a few pointers.  Anyone?  Please?

MMPM/2 MIDI Device Drivers

2. Linux And Win95

3. MailAgent for Agenda VR3

4. Microsoft Propaganda Month

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. MPEG player for Linux&Netscape?

7. help help help help help help

8. Solaris 2.5.1: Slow file transfer speed via FTP. Bug? Help PLEASE!!!

9. Xaw scrollbars within dialog box widgets HELP:HELP:HELP:HELP:HELP:

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLZ

11. Help C program in linux help help help !!!!!!!

12. HELP -- HELP -- HELP -- HELP

13. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!