Want to have the background for each window in Nautilus file manager the same.

Want to have the background for each window in Nautilus file manager the same.

Post by Anan » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 18:20:18

Let me tell you wnat i want to do.

suppose i want to change the background screen in my Nautilus file
manager.

i go to preferences and i can choose some background wall paper or
image so

that i can have it when ever i open the file manager.

ie if i do it for /home/anand say, every time i open Nautilus i will
see that

background image.

now i want to configure Nautilus some how so that in every folder and
subfolder i can have a default background image when ever i create a
new folder or all exsiting folders in my home directory i should
automatically have it as the background image.

Plz help.

Anand