HELP: CD-ROM's gone under Windows!

Post by g.. » Sun, 04 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I have several partitions on my hard drive (much as this):
    -  : OS/2 boot manager  Pri
    - C: MS-DOS             Pri
    - C: Windows 95         Pri
    - D: shared             Log
    -  : Linux              Log
    - E: OS/2               Log
After I installed Linux, CD-ROM drive is assigned letter F.
Surprisingly Windows 95 can see it but MS-DOS can't!
Anyone has had similar experience?

Ge.

1. HELP: CD-ROM's gone under Windows!

I have several partitions on my hard drive (much as this):
    -  : OS/2 boot manager  Pri
    - C: MS-DOS             Pri
    - C: Windows 95         Pri
    - D: shared             Log
    -  : Linux              Log
    - E: OS/2               Log
After I installed Linux, CD-ROM drive is assigned letter F.
Surprisingly Windows 95 can see it but MS-DOS can't!
Anyone has had similar experience?

Ge.

2. Can I trust xvidtune info?

3. Help: Linux won't let go of my CD-ROM

4. New: File locking memory leak

5. Can't install Yggdrasil summer 94 CD-ROM with SCSI-1 CD-ROM

6. ulimit setting

7. Linux from Nascent CD-ROM won't mount my panasonic cd-rom drive

8. Samba 2.2.5 as Primary Domain Controller on RH 7.3

9. Install successful using RedHat cd-rom but newbie needs help to go further

10. Help playing audio CD's on my CD-ROM drive

11. Help - CD-ROM won't play audio CDs.

12. CD-ROM can't be mounted in X-windows

13. 'Big Red Book's CD-ROM is toast -- help?