Which newsgroup for CAP problems?

Post by Rob Sco » Sat, 13 May 1995 04:00:00

  Hi,

  I'm trying to find in which newsgroup to post to, about Columbia AppleTalk
Package set up problems. I've tried comp.os.linux.networks, and comp.sys.mac.comm, without any luck.

   Thanks for any clues!

                                                Rob Scott
--

Which newsgroup for CAP problems?

Post by Rob Sco » Sat, 13 May 1995 04:00:00

  Hey, I get to respond to my own request! It's comp.protocols.appletalk

--

1. ICQ Newsgroups coming back (Re: ICQ Newsgroups kill NS

They're trickling back, including the icq.java.linux group.  Nothing there
so far, but I finally figured out how to get to them with tin instead of
netscape, which crashes when I try to access them.  Any other news?

Bev     *To e-mail me, change nOt.gov to nEt*
Not all cultures are equal.  If they were, we
would have a lot more cannibal restaurants.

2. X setup Questions - Diamond

3. XFree86.3.1.2F problem with term cap & libncurses

4. NFS server on Solaris 10

5. Problems whit CAP.

6. PPP/DialUp Network via Serial Port?

7. All Caps Problem with Natural Keyboards

8. Small issue with XFree 4.2.1

9. CAP 60 pl 197 aufs weird problem...

10. Caps Lock problems

11. CAP- UNIX/Mac xlate problems