3D CAD program wanted....

Post by lcvanv.. » Fri, 18 Nov 1994 02:45:59

I'm looking for a 3d cad program for Linux. I think I
saw one sometime ago in th c.o.l.a. but can't seem to
find it anymore.
Does anybody know where to look?
Lot's of thanks in advance.
Martijn

1. Wanted: 3D-CAD with CSG modelling environment

Maybe I am asking for too much, but one never knows...

Is there a 3-D CAD system that supports CSG modelling
available for Linux, eventually in the commercial domain ?

Is there anyone who has experience with this system ?

Or does anyone have a pointer to an archive with pointers
to PD and commercial Linux software and with descriptions
of the software ?

Thank you in advance

Guenther Beikert

2. kernel and protected mode

3. Free 3d-CAD program for Linux?

4. pin memory

5. 3d Modeling/CAD program for Linux?

6. NIM Installs

7. 3D CAD for Linux? Help!

8. I use linux for ...

9. 3d cad system port to linux

10. Linux & CAD/3D Browser

11. CAD 3D for KDE has started !!

12. Any good 3D cad packages 4 linux/x?

13. Q: Looking for a 3d-Cad prog (x-win)