Convert swf to png or gif

Post by Vince » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 21:56:12

Hi,

I search an utility to make a bacth conversion of swf to bitmap ?

Vincent.

Convert swf to png or gif

Post by Michael Heimin » Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:55:32

> Hi,
> I search an utility to make a bacth conversion of swf to bitmap ?

man convert

--
Michael Heiming

inconvenience, but I get tons of SPAM

Convert swf to png or gif

Post by Dances With Crow » Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:56:31

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 10:55:32 +0200, Michael Heiming staggered into the
Black Sun and said:

>> I search an utility to make a bacth conversion of swf to bitmap ?

> man convert

ImageMagick doesn't understand Shockwave Flash movies, so that won't
work.  http://freshmeat.net/projects/swftools/?topic_id=96%2C861 looks a
little more promising.

Brainbench MVP for Linux Admin /

1. PNG binaries available - convert GIF images to PNG and PNG <-> PNM

Linux binaries for pnmtopng, pngtopnm, and gif2png are available at:
    http://www.universe.digex.net/~dave/files/pngstuff.tgz
If you have trouble dowloading that, see
    http://www.universe.digex.net/~dave/files/index.html
for helpful instructions.

PNG is the image format that renders GIF obsolete.  It is perfect in
every way.  For details on that, you can visit the PNG home page at:
    http://www.wco.com/~png/

The only shared libraries you need are libc and libm; all of the
others are linked statically.

The README is appended.

- -- DWF

This archive contains Linux binaries for pnmtopng, pngtopnm, and

I did not write any of this software; please see the files
README.gif2png and pnmtopng.copyright to read the authors' copyright
notices.

This software is provided 'as-is,' without any express or implied
warranty.  In no event will the authors or I be held liable for any
damages arising from the use of this software, and it is not
guaranteed to be stable or correct in any way.  So there.

I used the versions of everything that were publicly available as of
1997-04-06:

    pnmtopng-2.34
    gif2png 0.6 (beta)
    zlib-1.0.4 (statically linked)
    libpng-0.90 (statically linked)
    netpbm-1mar1994 (statically linked)

The only shared library dependencies for these binaries are the usual
libc and libm.

Credits to everybody:  pnmtopng / pngtopnm is by Alexander Lehmann

a cast of thousands.  The PNG specification is by a committee of the

For more information on PNG, see <URL:http://www.wco.com/~png/>.  To
download the original distributions, see
<URL:http://www.wco.com/~png/pngcode.html>.

- -- DWF, 1997-04-06

- --

2. function in script

3. converting powerpoint to gif/jpg/png?

4. Mail requests look like hacker

5. Convert .gif to .png utility

6. Big maze: telnet problem?

7. How to convert PNG to GIF?

8. HELP: mouse cannot be controlled!!!

9. .wav to .gif (or .png)

10. PNG is better than gif because....

11. Capture an X-window as a .jpg or .png or (if I must) a .gif

12. PNG to GIF

13. Does the PNG file format support simple animation, much like GIF?