Need translators for NLS for XFce 3.0pre1 (aka GTK+XFce)

Need translators for NLS for XFce 3.0pre1 (aka GTK+XFce)

Post by Olivier Fourda » Fri, 04 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

XFce 3.0, aka GTK+XFce,  pre-release 1 is now on http://www.xfce.org

I need volunteers to translate the po files in foreign langages (German,
Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.)

If you are interrested, please drop me a mail, Olivier Fourdan

PS : It doesn't take much time it took me about 1 hour to make the french
translation.

Cheers,
--

Looking for a different desktop ? Visit now http://www.xfce.org !

1. Need translators for NLS for XFce 3.0pre1 (aka GTK+XFce)

Hi all,

XFce 3.0, aka GTK+XFce,  pre-release 1 is now on http://www.xfce.org

I need volunteers to translate the po files in foreign langages (German,
Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.)

If you are interrested, please drop me a mail, Olivier Fourdan

PS : It doesn't take much time it took me about 1 hour to make the french
translation.

Cheers,
--

Looking for a different desktop ? Visit now http://www.xfce.org !

2. hp openmail

3. ping problems

4. Announce: XFce 3.0.0 pre release 2 (aka GTK+XFce) available

5. Can I set up password automatically?

6. XFce 3.0.0 pre-release 2 (aka GTK+XFce) available for download

7. Linux not detecting new processor ! :(

8. XFce 3.0.0 pre-release 2 (aka GTK+XFce) is now available for download

9. Is XFce GNOME aware ? (was:People installing XFCE...)

10. xfce installation, gtk vs gtk+