Linux FAQ's email site?

Post by Hamish Tweed » Fri, 11 Nov 1994 21:57:12

        I saved a posting about an email server site which contained various
FAQ's concerning Linux and have since lost it :-) Can somebody email/post the
site name for the mailserver? many thanks!

--

Linux FAQ's email site?

Post by Erik Tro » Sat, 12 Nov 1994 01:01:11

>    I saved a posting about an email server site which contained various
>FAQ's concerning Linux and have since lost it :-) Can somebody email/post the
>site name for the mailserver? many thanks!

The docs are in /pub/Linux/docs.

Erik

Ever wonder who Dan Qualye would pick as his vice president?

1. How to email from internet site to 'uucp' and 'bitnet' ?

Hi,
My question is obvious from the header. We are an internet site as
our node name has a 'edu' in it, and I guess all 'edu' sites are internet
connected.
When I send mails to sites having 'uucp' and 'bitnet' in their names,
mail returns.

Help appreciated. Pls reply on net.
hashmi

--
---------------------------------
Atiqullah Hashmi

2. Metering software ...

3. Can somone please email me faq site for this newsgrp < thanx

4. Driver for Symbol Technology WIFI adapters

5. UnixWare FTP sites for my FTP sites FAQ?

6. I'm ready to give up....

7. How to access ftp sites' archives via E-Mail?

8. Off-Line News Reader?

9. FAQ's ftp-sites

10. Newbie Help: Need FAQ's, Dist Site Info, Other Questions.

11. Free Sun Administrator's Guide and FAQ site

12. Free FAQ site and Free SUN system administrator's Guide

13. I see it's a faq, but it's not a faq!