Denver-area Linux-aware dealers &| user groups

Denver-area Linux-aware dealers &| user groups

Post by Marc.Haverl.. » Wed, 21 Sep 1994 00:25:30

Can anyone recommend any hardware dealers in the Denver area that are
aware of Linux and could provide configurations known to work with Linux?

Also, if you know of any Denver-area Linux user-groups, I'd be grateful
for any pointers.

Thanks!

Marc Haverland

1. Denver-area Linux-aware dealers &| user groups

Guess we could start an UG if there isn't one already... I've done that
before.... I have built my own hardware... & use it with Linux since we have a
Linux port of our main product..... I'm in SE Aurora.

--

WorkGroup Solutions, Inc.    The FlagShip "CA-Clipper and XBase on Unix" People
  FlagShip is a 4GL Database Development System & XBase Porting Tool for Unix

2. 7300/200 debian AppleVision 17 monitor - X 3.3.6 woes

3. Linux Users Group in Denver?

4. Solaris sendmail.cf for main mailer

5. Unix/C++/GUI Applications Designers & Developers needed in Colorado - Denver area

6. Using wget recursively

7. Any FreeBSD users, guru's user groups in the Toronto or U of Toronto area?

8. Hard disk size

10. DFW area Linux User Groups??

12. Any LINUX Users Groups in Detroit area???

13. Pittsburgh Area Linux Users Group