Utilising trans.tbl file?

Post by Legacy 'Xunker' » Thu, 09 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi all.  I coppied a bit o' stuff from a cd using windows, so now its
been chopped down to the 8.3 format.  The files have a trans.tbl file,
how do I get linux (DosLinux, 2.0.33) to use the trans.tbl file?

--
-LX "I *AM* the Binary * Goddess."

-remove the SMEAT to reply-

1. TRANS.TBL

Hi!

Does anybody know how linux can use the TRANS.TBL-File located on some
CD-ROMs?

It would be nice to use the translation of short -> long filenames.

-- Randolf
| Randolf Skerka                http://www.heim2.tu-clausthal.de/~randolf |

+-= Es ist ein grosses Fass, das geb' ich zu ... aber nicht ohne Boden =--+

2. Starting X

3. su and TRANS.TBL questions

4. making XISP

5. trans.tbl

6. How old is 1.1.18 ?

7. ppp server error

8. TRANS.TBL how?

9. Can BIND 9 utilize a HINTS file to create fake ROOT DNS server

10. ftp utilizing .netrc files

11. Scripts to make pic, tbl, etc. files

12. P.D. trans file system?