Video Problems...Trident GUI 9660---->

Post by 3moon » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Do I need a special driver to utilize my Trident GUI 9660 Video Card?
It's a 2MB PCI and SuperProbe detects it, I just can't get it to load.
A message appears saying driver not found.

I added the proper lines in my XF86Config.
It will work in 640x480 mode but that mode is for Blind People or
something.

Thanks!
-Austin, Tx Student

Video Problems...Trident GUI 9660---->

Post by Thomas Lostaun » Wed, 27 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Get the latest XFree86 distribution, Versio 3.2.  That is the only
non-beta version that supports that chipset.

Tom

Quote:> Do I need a special driver to utilize my Trident GUI 9660 Video Card?