Install Linux Redhat 7.2 with 3 NIC

Post by sousthid » Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:03:44

Dear Sir,

I have a bit problem with installation on Linux Redhat7.2.
I wish to install 3 NIC,
etho for Int Lan
eth1 for Ext Internet
eth2 for Ext Internet

So Can you solve this problem?

Best Regards,

Thidet

Post by Markku Kolkk » Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:51:33

> I have a bit problem with installation on Linux Redhat7.2.
> I wish to install 3 NIC,

So go ahead and install them.

Quote:> So Can you solve this problem?

What problem? That you just fantasize about doing things instead of
actually doing something?

If you have actually tried to install 3 NICs and failed, then tell us
what types of NICs you used and exactly what went wrong.

--
        Markku Kolkka

Post by Paul Lutu » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:00:21

> Dear Sir,

> I have a bit problem with installation on Linux Redhat7.2.
> I wish to install 3 NIC,
> etho for Int Lan
> eth1 for Ext Internet
> eth2 for Ext Internet

> So Can you solve this problem?

What problem is that? The only problem I see is that you haven't provided
any information.

--
Paul Lutus
www.arachnoid.com

Post by sousthid » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 10:03:48

> > Dear Sir,

> > I have a bit problem with installation on Linux Redhat7.2.
> > I wish to install 3 NIC,
> > etho for Int Lan
> > eth1 for Ext Internet
> > eth2 for Ext Internet

> > So Can you solve this problem?

> What problem is that? The only problem I see is that you haven't provided
> any information.

I am sorry for not giving more information.
I have installed Linux Redhad7.2 and I used two NICs :
eth0 for Int lan and eth1 for Ext(Internet connection) with proxy
everything working fine.
But now if i want to add one eth2 for Ext and connection to diffent
ISPs.

The problem is :
1.How to share internet connection in proxy(squid 2.4) by using two
different Internet Service Provider for these two eth1 and eth2.
2.How to divide the traffic and to limit the client access to
different NIC(ISP)
3.If one eth2 is down, all clients can access to another ISP through
eth1 as well

I hope that you can solve this proble for me...

Best Regards,

Thidet