Logs in Jakarta-Tomcat ??

Post by masb » Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:14:57

I have standalone Tomcat server. I need to have logs like these in apache
like access.log and others. There are some logs but some about server works.
I want to log visits on my tomcat server.
Is there some way to make such logs ?

Bartosz Blimke

1. ANN: Jakarta Tomcat 4 now in www/jakarta-tomcat

Hi all,

After a *long* time and a lot of requests, Jakarta Tomcat 4 is now finally in
the Ports Collection. It has taken the place of Tomcat 3 in
www/jakarta-tomcat.

If you have already installed Tomcat 3, you can upgrade to Tomcat 4
using portupgrade. You should have portupgrade
(/usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade) installed, after which you can execute:

        # portupgrade jakarta-tomcat

If you have not yet installed Tomcat 3, then you can install Tomcat 4 as
follows:

        # cd /usr/ports/www/jakarta-tomcat
        # make install

For those who prefer Tomcat 3, it is from now on available as the port
www/jakarta-tomcat3. You cannot use portupgrade to upgrade from an old
version of the Tomcat 3 port to a newer version. To do this you should
deinstall your Tomcat 3 port and then install the jakarta-tomcat3 port. For
instance:

        # pkg_info | grep tomcat
        jakarta-tomcat-3.3_2 A 100% Pure Java web server with built-in...
        # pkg_delete jakarta-tomcat-3.3_2
        # cd /usr/ports/www/jakarta-tomcat3
        # make install

For any additional questions, please send an email to the FreeBSD Java

Kind regards,

Ernst

2. 3com pc card doesn't work after recompiling kernel

3. jakarta-tomcat logging like access_log file of apache

4. No /usr/pci/bin/pcipop in my system

5. Logs in Jakarta-Tomcat ??

6. Hard disk thrashing.

7. Port updated: www/jakarta-tomcat

8. clock differs linux<->win98 last modified

9. Jakarta-Tomcat 4.1.18 + FreeBSD + linux-sun-jdk14 won't start ...

10. Jakarta-Tomcat in FreeBSD 4.2

11. instructions for jakarta-tomcat ssl installation

12. Tired of manually deleting jakarta-tomcat port...

13. Port www/jakarta-tomcat refactored