Has anybody seen any drivers or software to use a scanner
in Linux? If so, where is it?
Thanks muchly. ed.
1. ocr linux scanner: ocr support for linux scanners?
I'm looking for a scanner/OCR combination for linux.
I don't want to spend a bundle.
I know that vividata ocr shop can be used with linux.
But the scanners they support seem only to be high end, and most of
them I can't even find prices for. (maybe they are out of date).
Does anyone have experiences with running ocr shop on linux? Are there
any open source ocr attempts? rj
Austin, TX 78758
"Art Anticipates Life"
Sent via Deja.com
2. AIX Manuals
3. Scanner driver for Epson scanner
4. 3Com TokenLink 3C339 PCI , help please ...
5. Add Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner to scanner.c
7. System Security Scanner & Internet Security Scanner
8. which external modem will work with 6.0?
9. Scanner Driver for EPSON Scanners
10. Scanner software for a AGFA DuoScan scanner
11. CFD: LINUX SCANNER FAQ (Re: Linux and scanners)
12. trust scanner / debian / xsane : "scanner not found" parport0: FIFO is stuck
13. LPT Scanner Mustek ScanExpress 6000P