non-Windows-centric magazine recommendation

non-Windows-centric magazine recommendation

Post by Vivek Ra » Mon, 15 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Most computer magazines I see are Windows-centric,
breathlessly praising the latest features of Windows
95 (which still crashes about every two hours when
I use it).

Can anyone recommend a magazine for PC owners
which is not a partisan to any one operating
system (even Linux)? I already get Linux Journal.
______________________________________
Vivek Rao

http://www-ceg.ceg.uiuc.edu/~vrao/
Univ. of Illinois, Physics Department
______________________________________

1. Recommendations for Linux magazines..

In UK there is a Linux Journal and in Germany it is called Linux Magazin.
The first one is English the second one is German.
Welcome to Linux.

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
 Before you buy.

2. Odd behavior of tar -zxvf

3. Recommendations for good Systems Adim Magazines or Journals

4. Arcserv on AIX?

5. Windows 2000 magazine admits Open Source software is more secure.

6. mounting remote drives w/ samba - how?

7. FYI: Windows NT Magazines Exposes Serious Linux Limitations

8. xgraph

9. In the latest version of Windows 2000/.Net Magazine

10. Sys Admin Magazine & Windows Software

11. Windows NT magazine articles on Linux

12. PC Magazine -- "THE BEST COMPETITOR TO WINDOWS IS LINUX"

13. patchadd fails on non-global non-sparse non-running zones