Instead of doing a make bzImage and then making a boot disk, just do a make
bzdisk instead (make sure you have a floppy in the drive)
"If a kid ever asks you how Santa Claus can live forever, I think a good
answer is that he drinks *." --Jack Handey
1. 2.5.66 fbdev performance (was Re: Re: FBdev updates)
3. [Linux-fbdev-devel] [PATCH] FBDev: vga16fb port
4. No freebie handouts, but Open Source gets everywhere at the show...
5. FBDEV: Small impact patch for fbdev
8. Exabyte EXB-120 Tape Robots - looking for good/bad references
10. Slackware bootdisk boots but Linux bootdisk won't!
11. Banshee + FBDEV Xserver works!!! (bug report for fbdev as well)
12. FBdev updates.