Problems compiling groupkit & tcl-dp

Post by Christoph Panwinkle » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I am not able to compile groupkit3.2 and tcl-dp3.5b2 with
tcl7.6 and tk4.2.
gcc does not find the library 'nsl', does anybody of you know this
library and if so, where to find it.

1. TCL-DP compiling problems

Hi,

does anybody know what I have to change to compile TCP-DP, tcl and tk
compiled fine dp didn't even the version from sunsite.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Sven

--

       PHONE     : +49 7244 4952
       SNAILMAIL: Sven Geggus - Haydnstr.5 - 76356 Weingarten - GERMANY
   >> Escape from the "GATES" of HELL ! Use LINUX, it's better NT anyway! <<

2. Free online computer books

3. Problem compiling tcl-dp/running Zircon

4. See hardware info...

5. Trouble Compiling tcl-dp !!

6. diald & unwanted dialing and crashing

7. Compiled tcl-dp

8. Bouncing Mails

9. Howto compile TCL-dp ?

10. Problems building tcl-dp

11. tcl-dp and term114?

12. tcl-dp Package for linux? Anyone built it?