Qlogic Fast!SCSI ISA Support?

Post by Greg Badr » Thu, 15 Sep 1994 23:16:56

Does anyone know the current status of Qlogic host adapter support by Linux?
The SCSI howto says it's under development, but the howto is several
months old.

Has anyone gotten a Qlogic SCSI adaptor to work with Linux?  Please respond

Thanks.

Post by Michael Griffi » Fri, 16 Sep 1994 01:42:53

>Does anyone know the current status of Qlogic host adapter support by Linux?
>The SCSI howto says it's under development, but the howto is several
>months old.

>Has anyone gotten a Qlogic SCSI adaptor to work with Linux?  Please respond

Its working for some people.  Try it out from:

        ftp://cs.ucr.edu/pub/linux/qlogic/stable

--

Department of Computer Science
University of California, Riverside

1. Install with a Qlogic ISA Fast FL SCSI Adapter

I use this machine/SCSI adapter with NT and I've installed FBSD on other
system, so I have those 2 items covered. The problem is, There's no Qlogic
driver to select from when I try to install, and as expected the "fdisk
like" utility tells me I don't have any fixed disks. The CDROM drive is
IDE so I don't think there'll be any problem installing from there...if I
could only get that far. Is there anything I can do, or am I just out'a
luck?

Qlogic ISA Fast FL SCSI

Mike McCaffrey

2. Is support of Adaptec 152x truely flakey?

3. Qlogic Fast SCSI ISA Card

4. ftp client for X

5. Fast!SCSI ISA FL by Qlogic

6. Where is the WorkSpace file manager?

7. QLogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI supported?

8. Packaged Linux Firewall Solution.....

9. SCSI Orb drive with Qlogic FAST SCSI

10. QLogic Fast!SCSI adapter card and Solaris x86

11. Qlogic Fast!SCSI - IQ PCI

12. Driver for Qlogic IQ10 Fast SCSI controller...

13. results QLogic Fast SCSI Basic PCI - AM53C974