Alt+Strg+Fn under KDE deactivated

Post by DIS AG K » Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:01:26

how a can deactivate the keys <Alt> + >Strg> + <Fn> under the KDE desktop?

1. Alt+Fn does not work

I just loaded NetBSD 1.52 on my computer but found that the Alt+Fn did not
work.

It did not create a new login for me. How to make it work? I guess I must
have missed something. Thanks!

--
Peter Y. Wu

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance." -- Socrates

2. TCP send/receive queue in 'netstat -a'

3. X -> Virtual Terminal; Alt-Ctrl-Fn does not work?

4. autoloader w/ linux dump

5. Dosemu Alt-Ctrl-Fn for vt-Switching

6. cable T.V & EQUIPMENT

7. Switching back to X desktop after Ctrl+Alt+Fn

8. How can I undelete a file in unix

9. CTRL+ALT+Fn combinations

10. can't switch consoles (ctr-alt-fn#)

11. ctrl-alt-fn - no prompt

12. Suppress the action of the Ctrl+Alt+Fn ??

13. How to deactivate Ctrl/Alt/F1 ???