1. Mandrake 7.2 / CUPS / LPD and dot matrix printers
On my network i've the printers :
HP LJ5 Postcript
Star ZA-250 (Dot Matrix)
Oki Microline 590 Elite (Dot Matrix)
Using CUPS on HP LJ5 is perfect ... no prob
On Star (using CUPS IBM proprinterII driver), the test page, is good enough
for a dot matrix, but when trying to print a text file from command line
(lpr -P lp1 text-file), the firsth column desapears, i presume that is
because the defenitions on the margins ... it is ?
On Oki (using CUPS oki 182 driver), the test page, is not good and it isn't
really bad, but when trying to print a text file from command line (lpr -P
lp1 text-file), the firsth column desapears, i presume that is because the
defenitions on the margins ... it is also ?
How can i bypass the cups driver and print the old fashion way to the dot
matrix printers (w/o the postscript) and print directly to dot matrix
printers without desinstaling the cup's stuff ?
2. 2.5.46: overflow in disk stats
3. How to configure dot matrix printer with HP JetDirect
4. Newbee needs help in configuring software
5. using dot matrix printers on Linux
6. tar : directory checksum error
7. Postscript printing using a Dot Matrix Printer?
8. troff date question
9. How to configure a EPSON 570 dox matrix printer to be a network printer?
10. Can't get dot matrix printer to print
11. Dot Matrix Printer????
12. Dot Matrix printer, Scandinavian setup
13. 9-dot matrix printer dvi-driver for tex/linux needed