Win '95 and/or appletalk

Post by John S. Se » Fri, 14 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Is there any way to read Win '95 drives on a remote computer?  Also,
are there any implementations of Appletalk for linux?  Thanks.

-John

1. *** lilo won't boot win' 95 ***

Greetings everybody!

Installed linux a couple of weeks ago. I really like the way it works.

I am having a progblem though Windows '95 won't boot up.

The reason being is that I formated the linux drive as a linux file system
and therefore both dos and win'95 won't recognise it anymore.

This puts Windows '95 on a different drive than it should be and when I
try to boot-up it says "Can't find Win.com" among other  stuff.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Mark

2. Linux NIS HOWTO

3. Why won't win 95 enforce authentication from my nmb/smb servers.

4. Trouble with pipes

5. 'Help, I need to repartition a full HDD from win 95'

6. Serial Line Load Balancing

7. Upp'd to Win'95, lost LICO

8. UNIX -->EBCIDIC

9. Upp'd to Win '95, Lost LILO

10. Byte Magazine; Aug 95 Says Win 95 is "The Elegant Kludge"

11. Running OSE 5.0 and Windows 95 (How To Print To Local Win 95 Printer)

12. Linux better than Win'95: HOW!

13. Help please:gcc 2.95.2 and libstdc++ 2.90.8 won't compile