Linux Kernel Hacker's Guide

Post by Michael Vaug » Sat, 12 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I'm trying to find a txt version of "The Linux Kernel Hacker's Guide".
Does anyone know where I might find a txt version?

mike
--
Michael Vaughn
SNMP Research, Inc.

http://www.int.snmp.com

Linux Kernel Hacker's Guide

Post by Roy Batt » Sat, 12 Dec 1998 04:00:00

> I'm trying to find a txt version of "The Linux Kernel Hacker's Guide".
> Does anyone know where I might find a txt version?

> mike
> --
> Michael Vaughn
> SNMP Research, Inc.

> http://www.int.snmp.com

There used to be txt-versions of the KHG, but I guess they are
fairly outdated. Youd better look for the online-HTML-version
at http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/ldp.html (You can download
a compressed HTML-version there, too.)
- Roy
  Roy Batty                "All these moments will be lost in time,