Please Help! FileRunner & TK

Post by Rob Marquse » Tue, 26 May 1998 04:00:00

To a Kind Soul:

I get the following message when trying to start FileRunner with fr  &:

wish8.0: can't resolve symbol '_ _xstat'

fr was working fine - however, when I tried to get PilotManager to work,
I installed  an updated TK - that I got from Redhat.  Then, when
I wanted to run FileRunner - I got this message.  I tried uninstalling,
etc. the TK but it would not let me under the RPM since it indicated
dependencies.  Now, I have the old TK 8.0.1 and the 8.0.12.

Any ideas?
Much thanks in advance.

Rob Marqusee

1. Please Help! FileRunner & TK

To a Kind Soul:

I get the following message when trying to start FileRunner with fr  &:

wish8.0: can't resolve symbol '_ _xstat'

fr was working fine - however, when I tried to get PilotManager to work,

I installed  an updated TK - that I got from Redhat.  Then, when
I wanted to run FileRunner - I got this message.  I tried uninstalling,
etc. the TK but it would not let me under the RPM since it indicated
dependencies.  Now, I have the old TK 8.0.1 and the 8.0.12.

Any ideas?
Much thanks in advance.

Rob Marqusee

2. Sound card support for Linux

3. Tcl/Tk & Python gurus help please.

4. Automate password command interaction

5. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Major problem with my SCSI & Redhat 5.0 PLEASE Help

6. xgammon Seg Fault

7. Problems with tcl/tk8.0 & FileRunner 2.4

8. nn-tk help please

9. The old "#!/long-name" header again (was: Help getting started in TCL/TK please)

10. PLEASE HELP: TCL/TK/TIX -> xcdroast

11. Help with Tcl & Tk, and Motif, and Stk...

12. Help: XF (Tcl/tk design tool) & Linux installation