Help with Linux and packet radio ax.25

Post by Herb Rosenbe » Mon, 24 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Subject: Help with Linux and packet radio ax.25
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
I understand that there is a special FAQ regarding using Linux for ham
radio packet on ax.25.  Apparently the information is part of the Linux
documentation project, but I can't seem to find any specific reference to
this faq.

Does anyone out there have any experience setting up Linux for tcp/ip on
a ham packet station?  If so, I would appreciate an email message as to
where any faq's and other usefull information is located.

Thanks.

--

1. Help with Linux and packet radio ax.25

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
I understand that there is a special FAQ regarding using Linux for ham
radio packet on ax.25.  Apparently the information is part of the Linux
documentation project, but I can't seem to find any specific reference to
this faq.

Does anyone out there have any experience setting up Linux for tcp/ip on
a ham packet station?  If so, I would appreciate an email message as to
where any faq's and other usefull information is located.

Thanks.

--

2. Sysctl varibles

3. Help with AX.25 and Amateur Radio

4. rtin

5. Amateur radio AX.25 protocol with linux?

6. PAS 16 Config??

7. amatuer radio ax.25 in a linux box

8. files and /etc/magic

9. PPP & X.25 (not AX.25)