COMMERCIAL: Slackware 3.2 on CD-ROM $1.99

COMMERCIAL: Slackware 3.2 on CD-ROM $1.99

Post by Cheap*Bytes Sale » Sat, 26 Apr 1997 04:00:00

                  Cheap*Bytes CD-ROM with Slackware 3.2
                  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheap*Bytes, a company that specializes in low cost Linux related products,
announces the following:

      Cheap*Bytes CD-ROM with Slackware 3.2 ------------>  $ 1.99 each*

                 Yes, you read that right!  That is $ 1.99!!!

                   See Below for Other Slackware Offerings

Slackware 3.2 Linux can be used as a UNIX (r) workstation for purposes from
running Web Servers to software development.

Slackware 3.2 includes several fixes over 3.1 in addition to a more
recent kernel.  The CD-ROM offered includes:

   * EZSTART floppy diskette creator
   * Source code
   * Slackware Live File System
   * All software to install and run the Slackware Linux Distribution
   * Kernel version 2.0.29

1.  ORDERING INFORMATION
- ------------------------
To order with your chargecard, you can use our *SECURED* web page at:

                        http://www.cheapbytes.com

have Web access.

Shipping charges will be applied depending on destination.  Orders for
just this product will be shipped via U.S. First Class Mail or U.S. Airmail
depending on destination.  For shipping and handling charges, please review
our Web page.  All prices are in U.S. dollars.

International and chargecard orders are both gladly accepted.
Checks and money orders are accepted which are drawn in U.S. dollars.
Please see our web page to acquire an order form.

For shipments in the United States and Canada, a check in U.S. dollars
can be sent in the amount of $6.99 (CD-ROM product only) to cover shipping
and handling to:

CheapBytes
P.O. Box 2714
Lodi, CA 95241

COD orders are not accepted for this product.  For international
orders, please see our shipping schedule at www.cheapbytes.com/shiprate.htm

2.  AVAILABILITY
- ----------------
The product will be shipping the week of April 28th.  Orders will
be processed on a first come, first served basis.  Orders are now
being accepted.  The product is in production.

3.  TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ------------------------
Please review our Web page for Shipping and Handling charges.
The $ 1.99 price is for the Intel(tm) platform.

4.  SUGGESTIONS
- ---------------
Cheap*Bytes is offering this product as an opportunity for Linux users
to receive a current version of Slackware in addition to becoming familiar
with Cheap*Bytes and our great prices!  We offer a variety of Linux related
books as well.

As with other distributions of Linux, we suggest that users
purchase the "Official" releases of the software.  They include extra
features that are worth the additional cost.

However, we realize that many consumers want a great bargain!  We do offer
the "Official" release of Slackware 3.2 from Walnut Creek CD-ROM as well.
See our Web page for our regular low prices.

5.  OTHER LINUX RELATED PRODUCTS
- --------------------------------

Slackware with 2 CD-ROM Archive Set   $  5.99 ea
5 CD-ROM Set Linux plus Archives      $  9.99 ea
"Official" Slackware 3.2 4 CD Set     $ 21.00 ea
Running Linux Book with Slackware CD  $ 25.90 ea
Linux in a Nutshell plus $1.99 CD-ROM $ 18.90 ea
LINUX Man Pages 2nd Edition  NEW!     $ 26.00 ea

6.  COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
- -------------------------
Slackware is a registered trademark of Walnut Creek CD-ROM and Patrick
Volkerding.  This product is being redistributed per the terms of the
copyright included with Slackware.

The Linux kernel is Copyright 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 Linus Torvalds (others
hold copyrights on some of the drivers, filesystems, and other parts of the
kernel) and is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

*** Various other copyrights apply. See the documentation accompanying the
software packages for full details.

7.  DISCLAIMER
- -------------------------
Not responsible for typographical errors or information given to Cheap*Bytes
incorrectly from manufacturers and/or suppliers.  See our web page for
current pricing and policy information.  Prices subject to change without
notice.

Cheap*Bytes specializes in discounted computer software and books.  We offer
a variety of Linux products.  Through efficient use of the internet, we
are able to offer great prices on great products!

       Cheap*Bytes  -  P.O. Box 2714  -  Lodi  -  CA 95241  -  USA
                           FAX  -  209-367-8518

*See number 3 for terms and conditions.