Is there a "from" for linux ?

Post by Hsua » Thu, 09 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

I was wondering is there a "from" for linux.  This command
is available on SUN OS for checking the headers of incoming mails.

Thanks for any help.

Hsuan
------------------------------

Is there a "from" for linux ?

Post by Terry Spurlo » Wed, 15 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>>I was wondering is there a "from" for linux.  This command
>>is available on SUN OS for checking the headers of incoming mails.
>If you have elm installed, try "frm".

Here is a shell script that does the same thing:

#!/bin/sh

grep 'From:' /var/spool/mail/$LOGNAME

--
The System has detected an Internal Processing Error in module REALITY.SYS.
Please shut down your universe and reboot.