metamail?

Post by Shawn D. McPe » Fri, 12 Jan 1996 04:00:00

: Several articles in various newsgroups I've tried to read in tin ask for
: a program called 'metamail'?  Does anyone know what this is and where I
: can find a linux port of it?

You might want to take a look at your favorite Sunsite mirror in
/pub/Linux/system/Mail/mailhandlers/metamail-INSTALL.linux
/pub/Linux/system/Mail/mailhandlers/metamail-linux.tar.z

metamail?

Post by Anand Thak » Fri, 12 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Several articles in various newsgroups I've tried to read in tin ask for
a program called 'metamail'?  Does anyone know what this is and where I
can find a linux port of it?

Anand Thakur                              "Evil will triumph, because good

http://www.msms.doe.k12.ms.us/~athakur/             -Lord Helmet

metamail?

Post by Ashok Aiy » Fri, 12 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Several articles in various newsgroups I've tried to read in tin ask for
>a program called 'metamail'?  Does anyone know what this is and where I
>can find a linux port of it?

>                            Thanks,

THe distribution site is ftp.bellcore.com, and I think that metamail is
in /pub/nsb.  The distribution compiles fine under Linux.

Ashok

--
Ashok Aiyar
http://biocserver.bioc.cwru.edu/pp/aiyar/aiyar.html

metamail?

Date: 11 Jan 1996 02:31:12 GMT

Metamail is available in source code form from

ftp://thumper.bellcore.com  directory  /pub/nsb

Mark.

            | Based in Melbourne, Australia     |

WWW :  http://www.wire.net.au

1. MH and Metamail

Hi,

I wish to get mh and metamail going on my 2.0.0 kernel, libc.so.5.4.1
machine.  On trying to build either of these from source I just keep getting
stuck.  The binary packages I have for them each must be too old for my setup
as it causes nasty messages form the kernel when I try and run them.

So I was wondering if anyone else has already had success.....?
Please reply be email too, thanx,

TIA, Cheers,

--
8<--------------------------------------->8

8<--------------------------------------->8

2. redhat machines appear as NT bdc's ?

3. metamail & solaris 2.3 (compat mode)

4. Where is FIPS??

5. MIME'd elm and metamail in Slackware?

6. A FreeBSD 4.1 install question

7. Has anyone built metamail 2.7 on Solaris 7 (Successfully)

8. I deleted the preferences folder.

9. problems with signal.h and compiling metamail on 2.6

10. Solaris 5.6, sendmail8.8.8+SUN and Amavis: Where to get metamail?

11. metamail from elm

12. Metamail

13. metamail