List of plug-ins for linux/netscape please!

Post by G. Harikuma » Sat, 09 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Would someone please post (or e-mail) a complete list of
plugin names for netscape navigator under linux? Together with a list
of filetypes that they should be used with? And how to get netsape to
recognize them?

Thanks very much.

Hari.

List of plug-ins for linux/netscape please!

Post by Ted Sikor » Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> Hi,

> Would someone please post (or e-mail) a complete list of
> plugin names for netscape navigator under linux? Together with a list
> of filetypes that they should be used with? And how to get netsape to
> recognize them?

> Thanks very much.

> Hari.

Are you sure you don't need anything else?

 Goto:  http://mbpc07.cl.ba-karlsruhe.de/netscape-plugins.html

--
Regards,

Ted Sikora

http://tsikora.tiac.net

"Free Software: Contribute nothing, expect nothing."

1. Netscape plug-ins under Linux

Have been looking at netscape's place in search of a netscape plug-ins.
The only one I found was an Adobe .pdf reader, which was not even
advertised as available for Linux.

So what other plug-ins are available (no URL's needed, I'll
yahoo/altavista 'em)?

P.S. I run Netscaep 3.01 Gold

Thank you very much....

--
 *  Stanislav  N. Vardomskiy  http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~cn119  *  Linux  *

 *       I use Linux! Real Geeks have character prompt!          *  August *
 * (C) 1996 Redistribution over Microsoft Network is prohibited  *  1994   *

2. A secure way to get the login name needed..

3. Netscape 3.0b6, Linux Plug-ins Where

4. aic7xxx TCQ settings?

5. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

6. using serial ports directly, I got problems...

7. plug-ins netscape

8. Siig CyberParallel Dual PCI

9. Netscape helpers and plug-ins, also java help

10. Netscape and Plug-ins

11. Netscape plug-ins

12. Acrobat Reader 4.0 MIME Type for Netscape plug-ins

13. netscape plug-ins