Where's Enlightenment?

Post by Gwydi » Tue, 26 May 1998 04:00:00

        I'm pretty new to the Linux world, and I must admit that I was
drawn to it initially because of the snazzy look of the Enlightenment
desktop that I saw in a screenshot. Unfortunately, I can't seem to
access the main site or any of it's mirrors! Does anyone know what's
going on??

Where's Enlightenment?

Post by Peter Granro » Tue, 26 May 1998 04:00:00

:       I'm pretty new to the Linux world, and I must admit that I was
: drawn to it initially because of the snazzy look of the Enlightenment
: desktop that I saw in a screenshot. Unfortunately, I can't seem to
: access the main site or any of it's mirrors! Does anyone know what's
: going on??

try http://www.xs4all.nl/~e-coli/enlightenment/

that should work, at least I could access it right now.

+        Peter Granroth        +  Microsoft is not the answer +

+ WWW:  http://193.10.242.45   +  The answer is NO            +

Where's Enlightenment?

Post by Karsten M. Sel » Wed, 27 May 1998 04:00:00

Keep trying.  I usually find it through the Window Managers for X page.
Sites are occaisionally down.

The US mirror has been down the past few times I've looked.  Both the
main, and the European sites are responding (web, at least, not sure
about ftp).

Euro Mirror:    http://www.xs4all.nl/~e-coli/enlightenment/
Main:           http://www.rasterman.com/

--

    What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
    Welchen Teil von "gestalt" verstehen Sie nicht?

        web:       http://www.netcom.com/~kmself
        SAS/Linux:
http://www.netcom.com/~kmself/SAS/SAS4Linux.html

  9:40pm  up 25 days, 23:46,  8 users,  load average: 1.37, 1.45, 1.54

1. Adding to 'Foot' Menu in Enlightenment?

Hello all,

I've been able to add usernet to the taskbar on the bottom of the
screen, but what I really wanted to do was add it to the 'Foot' menu,
specifically User items in RH 6.1, Gnome, Enlightenment. It isn't
obvious, at least to me, how to do this as I've right clicked,
propertied, and also looked at the Enlightenment configurator without
success. Any help is appreciated.

-- IV

2. Remote Printing To Laserjet On Another Network

3. Error '/bin/sh: no: command not found' while compiling Enlightenment

4. Unix person needed

5. Enlightenment "remembering" with 'wine - managed' problems

6. Test

7. Enlightenment 'smart' window placement

8. FOPEN_MAX tuneable?

9. enlightenment 'make' problem

10. I need Enlightenment on Enlightenment

11. enlightenment keyboard shortcuts Q's: using the win key, using c+a+sh, conf file?

12. Installed enlightenment with rpm -Uvh --force --nodeps *.rpm, but it won't run.

13. Enlightenment can't read Imlib