demonstrating linux in a micro$oft oriented world

demonstrating linux in a micro$oft oriented world

Post by Joe Zie » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:35:10

I joined a computer club that is 98% windoze oriented and
would like to demonstrate linux and show the club what linux
is all about.  I talked about linux at the club and everyone
thinks micro$soft is the only way to go.
We have a VGA projector at our club and I would like to
bring my computer to the club and demonstrate linux. Does anyone
have an outline or a presentation so I can show linux?
I use the kde desktop and would like to have some suggestions
on what to show and I would compile them and put them on
the internet. Maybe someone could write a how-to on demonstrating
linux.

jozien

1. demonstrating linux in a micro$oft oriented world

I joined a computer club that is 98% windoze oriented and
would like to demonstrate linux and show the club what linux
is all about.  I talked about linux at the club and everyone
thinks micro$soft is the only way to go.
We have a VGA projector at our club and I would like to
bring my computer to the club and demonstrate linux. Does anyone
have an outline or a presentation so I can show linux?
I use the kde desktop and would like to have some suggestions
on what to show and I would compile them and put them on
the internet. Maybe someone could write a how-to on demonstrating
linux.

jozien

2. Graphical C++ in linux.

3. Is there an application group like Micro$oft Office for Linux???

4. Please Help! My passwod file is screwed up...

5. Micro$oft Netmeeting thru linux router

6. EGCS/GCC vs. MSVC++: any *REAL* benchmarks?

7. Micro$oft DUN and Linux PPP

8. EXB-8200 scsi tape drive

9. Linux slowly creeping up on Micro$oft

10. Help Im converting from Micro$oft to Linux

11. Dictatorship of Micro$oft (Re: Linux/Unix versus NT)

12. Micro$oft Linux (mslinux)?