1. Taper - Backup program for tapes, floppies, ZIP drives ...
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hi taper users
I'm back and ready to continue developing taper. Slight problem is
that my hard disk crashed : being a good boy, all my stuff was
backed up (funnily enough, using taper!) but what I forgot to
backup was all my mail.
Result is that everyone that I have lost all the useful suggestions
many of you had for taper as well as bug fixes.
I would appreciate it if everyone who has written with suggestions
and/or bug fixes since about Aug/Sep 1996 could send me a brief
reminder. This is especially important if you had a bug fix, and
I implemented the bug fix.
If you are not sure whether the information will be useful, please
send it anyway.
Please note the new e-mail address - mail to the old address is
being redirected for a while.
Latest version 6.7.4
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This article has been digitally signed by the moderator, using PGP.
http://www.iki.fi/liw/lars-public-key.asc has PGP key for validating signature.
PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION.
This group is archived at http://www.iki.fi/liw/linux/cola.html
2. How to change StdForeColor/StdBackColor in fvwm?
3. Is there a backup program for Travan 4 IDE tape drives?
4. Ultra66 RH6.1 installs, but LILO hangs
5. How do I mount a tape drive, and what program is best for multiplatform backup?
6. Hacmp 4.4.1 on AIX 5.2
7. Any tape drive (QIC-80) backup program?
8. boot messages on monitor and serial console
9. tape backups, scsi tape drive?
10. Taper - Backup software for tape drives, floppies, files, ZIP drives...
11. using 14gb 8mm tape drive to write tapes for 2gb tape drive
12. TAPER 6.8.0a4 - Backup software for tape drives, floppies, ZIP drives, files
13. dial up to internet via modem, drive converter, tape drive backup on redhat6.0