Increase/decrease fonts in Netscape 4.07

Increase/decrease fonts in Netscape 4.07

Post by Leo Yaroslavsk » Mon, 12 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Does anybody know how to enable the "Increase Font" and "Decrease Font" menu
items in Netscape 4.07 running on RH 5.2 + KDE 1.1 + Xfsft? Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Leo Yaroslavsky (leoya at slip dot net)

1. Linux & Netscape: Cannot increase or decrease font size

I have just installed Red Hat Linux ver 6.1.  I opted for the custom
install.  After the installation everything worked fine.  I can start up
Linux, the X-server, and also Netscape Communicator.  However, I am not
able to increase or decrease the font size within Communicator.  E.g.:
when you typically view a Web page, you can use Alt+] or Alt+[ to
increase or decrease the page's displayed font size.  But these options
are grayed out.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciate.  Please be detailed in
your description in how to resolve this problem.

Lastly, I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me your reply
also, please.

Thank you.

Cameron

2. Elsa 2000PRO/X runs fine with XF86

3. Increase/Decrease font size under Netscape 4.0x

4. 3270 interface package for text-based apps?

5. Looking for new X11 fonts to use in Communicator (4.07)

6. Problems with Motif ELF and Slackware 3.0

7. Netscape Communicator 4.07

8. Quicken for Linux?

9. red hat 5.2 and netscape 4.07

10. Netscape 4.07 Colormap Problem

11. RHL 5.1, Netscape 4.07 FTP Freeze

12. Netscape 4.07 on RHL 5.1?

13. Red Hat 5.2 & Netscape Communicator 4.07