Motif for Linux

Post by Dan Wild » Sun, 17 Apr 1994 00:33:28

This is a followup to the blatant adverti*t from SWiM (Motif
for Linux) that was posted here.  You should e-mail

(last time I checked) was $199 US which INCLUDES your choice of
an O'Reilly book.  Updates are available on ftp.uu.net.

Those I know who have compared the two distributions somewhat
prefer the Metrolink.

---
Dan Wilder      (no relation to Metrolink except that of customer)

1. Motif on Linux & slackware vs Linux FT

Mailing list, ftp and WWW server are listed in the Linux projects map
at
      http://www.ix.de/ix/linux/Projects-Map.html

Cheers,
  Axel

2. Linux, Solaris x86 & Win95?

3. Networked printing

4. Motif on Linux: How to compile?

5. File system testing

6. Motif for Linux?

7. info......

8. Where is Motif for linux?

9. Metrolink Motif for Linux (problem resolution)

10. Motif for Linux

11. cheap Motif for Linux

12. MOTIF for Linux