INN+Suck = Reply postings not threaded

Post by Alex Li » Wed, 29 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I am using Redhat 5.0 and have just finished configuring Inn-1.7.2 to
work with suck. I have followed the manual closely and is able to do a
suck from my ISP to populate the newsgroups of my choice.

I can read the newgroups with Netscape 4.04 and can post. However, the
postings made by me in reply to another post does not seem to be
threaded at all. Instead, it will jump off to another line all by
itself.

Is this a normal behaviour or I am missing something obvious here?
Kindly cc a copy of any replies to my email address as my ISP is
notorious for dropping feeds.

Thanks in advance/

1. INN not posting locally

       how can i get inn to post locally,...? it exports mail fine, but when i
post a message i can read it via rtin, but it doesn't show up locally with tin
anyone have any ideas................?

Thanks......

 | Chris Polewczuk  Montreal,Canada |
 | Sys Admin. HEXonx.COM            | (This Space Is Intentionally Left Blank)
 |                                  |

2. Shell script question (awk || nawk)...

3. INN server not posting

4. Satin unix program.

5. X-windows sucks..sucks...sucks!!!!

6. locale

7. Problems with INN, suck, and NNTP

8. Need Help: Laptop Recompile Kernel -> Page Fault

9. Some problem with inn+suck

10. Error message by Inn: No reply to check

11. INN/Suck (xs4all) op 486?

12. inn+suck

13. Suck/INN Configuration Problem