kernel traffic page not updated since Feb 9

kernel traffic page not updated since Feb 9

Post by mosch.. » Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:06:41

I always like to read the kernel traffic page at

http://kt.linuxcare.com/kernel-traffic/latest.epl

which usually updates every week.  It's currently still
back on the Feb 9 issue.  Is there something wrong
or did every one just get too busy with the new
kernel being out to write stuff?  I'm hoping it's
not going away.

Mark

kernel traffic page not updated since Feb 9

Post by Dances With Cro » Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:47:10

the Black Sun and said:

Quote:>I always like to read the kernel traffic page at

>http://kt.linuxcare.com/kernel-traffic/latest.epl

>which usually updates every week.  It's currently still back on the Feb
>9 issue.  Is there something wrong or did every one just get too busy
>with the new kernel being out to write stuff?  I'm hoping it's not
>going away.

http://kt.zork.net/kernel-traffic/latest.html

They could've at least put a redirect up on the old page.

Brainbench MVP for Linux Admin /  Workin' in a code mine, hittin' Ctrl-Alt
http://www.brainbench.com     /   Workin' in a code mine, whoops!
-----------------------------/    I hit a seg fault....

Post by Robert Lync » Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:12:38

> I always like to read the kernel traffic page at

> http://kt.linuxcare.com/kernel-traffic/latest.epl

> which usually updates every week.  It's currently still
> back on the Feb 9 issue.  Is there something wrong
> or did every one just get too busy with the new
> kernel being out to write stuff?  I'm hoping it's
> not going away.

> Mark

It moved:

http://kt.zork.net/kernel-traffic/latest.html

Bob L.
--

**New address! Please CHANGE your addressbook listing.***