You are running "connection sharing" on wrong adapter (NIC) - it should beQuote:> I was trying to network my mandrake 9 system. I went to Mandrake Control
> Center. Clicked on "Network and Internet" then on "Connection Sharing" and
> configured connection sharing. Now I can't get online when I boot up. I
> have to go back to "Connection Sharing" disable it, Then go to
> "Connection" and run the Wizard (which changes it to dhcp) and then I can
> connect. If someone can tell me how to disable "Network Sharing" at boot
> that will be good enough. Thanks, Rob
> AMD 1.2
> Mandrake 9
> 384 PC133
> KDE 3.0.4
> Nvidia TNT2
1. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!
3. HOWTO: UPS + Modem, no cable messing
5. diff -rcN ups-2.45.2/Makefile ups/Makefile
6. C (gcc): Using pre-processor symbols (ifdef) inside of a string (sort of)
7. APC USB ups, Back-UPS ES series, 2.5.68
8. Why ?
9. UPS - software driver for the APC Smart UPS - 600 (Please HELP )
10. UPS Woes (APC Back-UPS Pro)
11. APC Back-UPS 400, updated howto for UPS?
12. APC UPS Smart-Ups 1000XL & SCO
13. Availability of ELF-capable UPS debugger for UPS.