PAP using DIP?

Post by Allen V. Vartorel » Tue, 08 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to configure a dip scrip to connect PPP to a server
that uses PAP?  Any information would be great.  Thanks!

Allen Vartorella

1. PAP with Dip or PPD. Which is best?

I have an internet isdn account that uses the PAP login scheme.  Does dip
support this?  What about PPPD?  Does anyone have a sample script for
either of  these using PAP?
  Also do you need a driver for isdn modems, or can i just use it as if it
was a modem?
        Last question is does PPPD come with linux.  Ive installed the N
diskset but cant find pppd.  If it does come with it, where is it located?
Thanks in advance.

2. Please help me set up mt Bocalan2000 networking card under RH 5.0 or 5.1

3. dip and PAP

4. Boot Disk Fails

5. PAP and DIP

6. SCSI cards

7. PAP and DIP/pppd

8. WANTED: Beta testers for ghostscript + DeskJet

9. dip dip dip

10. Using PPP - callback or using DIP

11. PPPD w/ PAP not working, works fine w/o PAP

12. ISP using PAP connection problem

13. ISP uses PAP, but not always??