1. COMMERCIAL: Linux Sampler -- Call for Distributors of Linux Products
Linux Journal/SSC is publishing "The Linux Sampler", which will be
available November 25, 1994. It will be a perfect-bound book, and will
provide a sampling of Linux information for the novice, intermediate,
and advanced Linux User. The Sampler will include a description of what
Linux is, Linux release history, with some new articles, a glossary, as
well as reprints and updated articles from "Linux Journal".
One section of the book will be a Linux Distributor Contact List, to
provide users and potential users with a reference for acquiring
Linux-compatible hardware and software. If you would like to be
included in this list, contact SSC by October 20, 1994.
Please provide us with your company name, phone number, fax number,
mailing address, and e-mail address, in addition to a description of
your product(s) in 15 words or less (preferred, up to 25 may be
accepted). We reserve the right to edit items.
If you have questions, call us at (206) 527-3385. (We prefer to recieve
listings in some sort of hardcopy form, to reduce errors, so please call
only if you have questions.)
Send distributor information:
fax: (206) 527-2806
USPS: Sampler Distributor List
P.O. Box 55549
Seattle, WA 98155
>>> Publishers of pocket references for UNIX, C, ..., Linux Journal <<<
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.
2. Did someone try to boot 2.4.16 on a 386 ? [SOLVED]
3. Commercial:Linux Products From Universal CD-ROM (4/98)
4. (AV) Free Sco OpenServer CD
5. Commercial: Linux Product Catalog
6. SCO OSE 5.0 Installation problems
7. Commercial: Linux product catalog available...
8. Avance Logic chipset
9. Commercial: Linux Products From Universal CD ROM(2/97)
10. Commercial:Linux Products From Universal CD-ROM
11. developing commercial products with Linux?
12. Objectively: 386bsd vs. Linux vs. commercial products?
13. Commercial:Linux Products from Universal CD-ROM(3/98)