TDK DF2814 PCMCIA Modem - Any experience?

Post by Evan Wagn » Thu, 14 Mar 1996 04:00:00

>I'm looking to get a PCNCIA modem (28.8) for my laptop (LINUX only).  I
>spend some time in other countries (Switzerland and France - the US is

I've had one for over a year and it works like a champ under Linux.  I
haven't used it overseas but I've been very happy with the performance
and reliability.  I've posted a Linux laptop WWW page (for AST
Ascentia 900/910) at http://www.conx.com/linux.  You may find some
useful information there.

Evan

1. can't be difficult (TDK PCMCIA networkcard)

There's hopefully a simple solution to this problem , but I don't know
it:

The cardservices are loaded correctly but the network card isn't
recognized !

Any help is highly appreciated.

My platform:
- Compaq Armada 1700
- TDK Global networker 3410 PCMCIA (ethernet + modem)
- slackware, kernel 2.0.34
- pcmcia-cs 3.0.0.

Martin

2. switch knfsd to vfs_read/vfs_write

3. install (TDK) pcmcia ether card

4. Can't compile anything ... RedHat Linux 4.1

5. HELP: ppp and TDK modem

6. RealPlayer G2 and WMP

7. Having problem with PCMCIA and USR Sportster PCMCIA modem

8. ftp installations

9. PCMCIA Grey Cell Network Card and PCMCIA Modem don't work together

10. PCMCIA Modem Help- IBM Fax data modem V.90

11. Hayes 336 fax/modem PCMCIA problem w/RH 6.1 -- can't activate modem

12. Problem accessing modem on Linksys combo ethernet modem PCMCIA card

13. PCMCIA problem: using ethernet/modem card as MODEM ONLY