Any PCI Ethernet Cards working under Linux ?

Any PCI Ethernet Cards working under Linux ?

Post by Andreas Echer » Sat, 23 Jul 1994 18:03:00

Hi,

Does anybody know, if there exists an Ethernet card for PCI which is running
under Linux?
Has anyone experience with the following card (especially under Linux)?
        ZNYX EtherAction ZX312 for PCI with a DECchip 21040

Thanks for answers

MfG Andreas

Post by Donald Beck » Thu, 28 Jul 1994 12:52:20

>Does anybody know, if there exists an Ethernet card for PCI which is running
>under Linux?
>Has anyone experience with the following card (especially under Linux)?
>    ZNYX EtherAction ZX312 for PCI with a DECchip 21040

I've read the 21040 databook, but I haven't yet written a driver for it.

A card based on the AMD 79C970 or 79C974 *should* work with the LANCE
driver, if it's configured for 16 bit mode and a standard address.

--

USRA Center of Excellence in Space Data and Information Sciences.
Code 930.5, Goddard Space Flight Center,  Greenbelt, MD.  20771

1. Do D-Link DE-528CT PCI Ethernet Cards work under linux?

I was thinking of buying a few D-Link DE-528CT PCI Ethernet Cards to
network some pc's at home, mainly because they are cheap.  I  checked
the Hardware Compatibility list, and did not see D-Link listed.  Is
there anyone who has successfully setup D-Link cards under linux?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

2. RS 6000

3. netatalk works with ISA ethernet card but not PCI card -- HELP

4. How do you set up IP gateways on SCO OS3.2V4.2 ?

5. PCI ethernet card shares irq with PCI scsi card

6. ATI DM-3114 VGA monitor specs?

7. Q : ethernet Dlink-530CT card PCI work ?

8. Sportster Setup Long Post

9. KTI PCI Ethernet Card Work?

10. Getting a Dayna PCI Ethernet Card to work?

11. ethernet PCI card doesn't work - HELP

12. Getting NDC 10/100 PCI ethernet card to work

13. Getting a Linksys PCI ethernet card to work