Miss and Mach config files from differnt distribution.

Miss and Mach config files from differnt distribution.

Post by Kevin Dunba » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello All,
      I like some of the configuration files that are in the Caldera
Linux distribution.  I also like some of the configuration files that
Red Hat uses in there package.  What I would like to do is miss & mach.
I like the config files that Caldara used to config printers and modems
can I copy them into Red Hat and expect it to work?

Thanks in Advance
Kevin

1. ATI Xpressions Mach 64 config file

Hi,
Does anyone have a working XF86Config file for the ATI Mach64
Xpression card?  If so, would you be willing to email it to me?

I've currently got v. 3.1.2 (of XFree86) which isn't working yet, but
I'm planning to get v 3.2 since it seems that the Mach 64 doesn't
work if you have more than 12M of RAM in 3.1.2.

Thanks,
Anita Reimann

2. Air NZ's Care bares Linux soul

3. ATI Video Expression (Mach 64) config file?

4. Stand Alone External ISDN TA's (recommendations plz :) )

5. Missing files in Linux-2.0 distribution?

6. How to backtrace stack frames?

7. Missing files from distribution CD?

8. PING error question

9. missing files in SLS 1.03 distribution

10. ssl/*.so files missing in binary distribution httpd-2.0.35 for RH72

11. translating kppp config files to ppp config files

12. Mutiple domain with differnt map files

13. Lucent Winmodem Compile: config file missing