Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
I obtained a WYSE-75 monitor for terminal work. Since it didn't come
with its manual, I had to guess to set it up properly. It works O.K but still
I am not able to use some of built-in functions such as turn-off the click
sound from keybord and moving screen horizontally.
Someone who is using WYSE-50 said to use 'Cntl+End' but I can't find 'End'
key to turn off the click. If I use 'ls' command in linux, it gives me
a divided screen output. How can I move the screen horizontally ?
5. WYSE WY-75 Problems - Help!
7. Help: How to disable keyboard BEEP on Wyse 75
8. Mouse wheel in Logitech Cordless Mouseman Wheel
9. experiences with AMD 586 133 (P-75) CPU/MB's or Pentium 75?
10. Need a termcap entry for Wyse-300 or Wyse-100 terminals
11. WYSE terminal connection to linux box
13. Using WYSE/dumb terminals under Linux?