password screen blanker

Post by Yan Seine » Thu, 30 Mar 2000 04:00:00

RH 6.0
text mode
screen blanker comes on after a few minutes

How do I set this up to automatically require a password once the screen
blanks?

--Yan

password screen blanker

Post by LFessen1 » Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>RH 6.0
>text mode
>screen blanker comes on after a few minutes

>How do I set this up to automatically require a password once the screen
>blanks?

>--Yan

Log out first :-)

1. Unix screen blanker with password

What I'm looking for is a screen blanker for Unix(well SCO mostly)
that kicks in after X seconds of keyboard inactivity with a password
request screen. It must of course make any active process for that TTY
go to sleep. It is important that whilst this screen is up that the
old text on the screen is not shown. Source would be nicest thanks.

Dino.

We cats love stinky socks

2. X apps over ssh: X connection to <hostname>:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

3. Screen Saver vs Screen Blanker

4. HELP: Header files

5. Screen Blanker for SUN Workstations

6. text printing problems

7. Q: How to turn off the #$@%&* screen blanker?

8. Fresh Solaris 9 install - sendmail open relay by default

9. X Screen Blanker Kill 3D effects

10. Screen blanker (Black iso White)

11. Screen Blanker; NO!!

12. Screen Blanker? How to disable?