disabling/hiding Netscape bottom bar features

disabling/hiding Netscape bottom bar features

Post by Cathy Huan » Sat, 01 Mar 1997 04:00:00

On a linux, twm PC running Netscape 3.0, I'd like to disable the
security indicator (on the far left) and the launch mail window (on the
far right) on the status area (the bottom bar) of Netscape.

In my .Xdefaults, I have this line:

Netscape*toolBar.leftOffset:    756

which offsets the Netscape toolbar to the right so that only Back,
Forward, & Home are enabled, the others are offset, and thus disabled.

I'm trying to find the line in Netscape.ad that would let me do that but
cannot find it. Help?

Thanks.
Cathy

1. disabling/hiding Netscape bottom bar features

On a linux, twm PC running Netscape 3.0, I'd like to disable the
security indicator (on the far left) and the launch mail window (on the
far right) on the status area (the bottom bar) of Netscape.

In my .Xdefaults, I have this line:

Netscape*toolBar.leftOffset:    756

which offsets the Netscape toolbar to the right so that only Back,
Forward, & Home are enabled, the others are offset, and thus disabled.

I'm trying to find the line in Netscape.ad that would let me do that but
cannot find it. Help?

Thanks.
Cathy

2. Proxy/Firewall

3. Hiding the bottom task bar in TheNextStep

4. objdump -r a.o not giving static function call

5. Lost task bar at bottom of Gnome desktop

6. No response from ping

7. Cirrus Logic 6235 & fvwm92 - bottom bar is scrambled

8. FTP through IP Masq'd network - How?

9. Q:How to get rid of task bar on bottom?

10. Taskbar hides window title bar when more than 1 row of apps

11. Hiding the port number from the client's URL bar

12. hide fvwm95 task bar

13. OT: auto-hide code of dock bar