Multiple CPU

Post by PJC » Wed, 05 Apr 2000 04:00:00

1. Yes and so does any other distribution.
2. How many can you afford?
3. Very Stable if you have a good motherboard

Quote:> Hi,
>     Does Redhat 6.1 support multiple cpu?  What's the maximum no. of CPU
> supported?   How's the stability of such configuration?  Thanks!
> Chris

1. Machine with multiple CPUs: which CPU is running which process?

We have a symmatric multiprocesssing server with 4 CPUs.  Everyone
knows how to use "ps" command to get list of running processes, but I
need to know specifically which one of four CPU is running which
process out of so many processes running in the server.  Expecially, I
would like to be able to get list of processes running on a specific
CPU among those four CPUs.  Does anybody know how to?  Thank you in
advance.

2. studio 9 patches

3. mounting win95 drive

4. Taking advantage of multiple CPUs?

5. How 'startx' automatically start fvwm ?

6. Multiple CPU's and Monitors Single keyboard and mouse

7. Slackware installer doesn't boot from floppy

8. Can Linux Handle Multiple CPU's

9. Compilation using multiple CPUs with Sparc and GCC

10. Multiple cpus

11. Does Linux 6.0 setup detect multiple CPU systems?

12. snmp multiple cpu's